Save the Dates gives guest addition time to reserve the day of the wedding and are usually mailed out six to eight months before the day of the wedding. There are a variety of creative options for Save the Dates, but the most popular / common ones are magnets and postcards. Before purchasing announcements, I would recommend learning the benefits and differences between the two.
- The majority of guest would prefer to have a magnet versus a postcard. Once they receive their announcement, they can easily place it on their refrigerator. Guest will usually have their Save the Date on their refrigerator for months or even years after the wedding.
- When guest receive a Save the Date postcard, they will look at it for a moment, love it, and then they may store it somewhere around their house. Months later, they may not remember where they placed it.
- Save the Date magnets ranges from ($1.60 – $3.00 each) depending on the quantity. With ywcountdown.com, customers have the option to choose any color they want, any font or image at no additional charge. Also, Your Wedding Countdown offers custom made Save the Date magnets at no extra cost.
- Save the Date postcards from ranges from (.99 – $ 2.50 each) depending on the quantity. With ywcountdown.com, the color, font or image could be changed at no additional charge. Also, Your Wedding Countdown offers custom made Save the Date postcards at no extra cost.
- Around 5.59 x 4.33 or 4.33 x 5.59, this size can fit into a A2 envelope
- 5.47 x 4.21, 6 x 4 or 5 x 7 and could fit in a variety of envelopes.
Surprisingly, if an envelope consists of one magnet, the shipping would cost the same as the postcard (around .49 cents each).
Follow @ywcountdown on Instagram